Lead Gen & CRM allows you to tag different teams by creating user group tags. Once you have created the groups, you can use them in action groups and in reporting.
This article will detail how to create group tags.
You can add group tags to users as necessary.
To add group tags to users, do the following:
- Click Settings in the left toolbar.
- Click User Accounts, located under My Company in the left panel.
- Click the name of the desired user.
Click to enlarge.
- Click Tags > Edit User's Tags.
- Enter a tag name in the Select a Group field and repeat as necessary.
- Optionally, click Remove to remove a tag.
- Click Close.
- Scroll to the bottom of the User's page and click Save Changes.
When adding or editing user tags, be aware of the following:
- Clicking Edit User's Tags will display all tags currently attributed to the contact.
- Clicking the Select a group text box when it does not have text in it will display all tags across all users.
Refer to Using the Tag Manager for more information on using tags in Lead Gen & CRM.
Using Tags in Sales Reports
You can tag sales reports.
To use tags in sales reports, do the following:
- Click Analytics in the left toolbar.
- Select one of the available sales reports.
- Select a date range for the report.
- Click the Users and User Tags drop-down menu and enter the desired tag in the text box.
- Click on the desired tag.