SharpSpring utilizes Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to simplify your experience when calling into support.
After selecting 1 to connect with support, choose from a number of options to be immediatley routed to the correct department to help resolve your issue.
If you are not sure which department to route your call, or do not want to listen to the entire menu of options, you can of course speak with a member of our operations team who can assist in routing the call by pressing 0 at any time.
Here is an outline of the IVR menu:
For email delivery and reporting - press 1
- How do I setup DKIM?
- My emails have not sent.
- How do I build an email report?
- My email analytics appear inaccurate.
Email designer and rendering - press 2
- How do I create dynamic content?
- My email is not rendering properly in Outlook.
- How do I design an email template?
- The preview email does not look the same as the original.
Tasks, Action Groups, or List building - press 3
- How do I build a list?
- My action group is not firing.
- Can you confirm that my action group is setup properly?
Contact Manager or CRM - press 4
- How can I bulk edit my contacts?
- Contact Manager seems to be running slowly, what should I do?
- How do I create an opportunity in the sales pipeline?
Landing Pages and Blogs - press 5
- How can I setup a blog?
- SharpSpring is not allowing me to add a site.
- How do I create dynamic landing page content?
- Can I use Shutterstock images on landing pages?
SharpSpring Forms and Styling - press 6
- How do I set up a SharpSpring Form?
- My form submissions are not recorded in SharpSpring.
- How can I style my form?
- Forms not displaying properly on my website.
Campaigns and tracking - press 7
- How do I create a campaign?
- Is my tracking setup correctly?
- Can I track multiple websites?
Imports and Exports - press 8
- How do I export my contacts?
- How do I import my contacts?
- Can I import the same list twice?
Native or 3rd Party forms - press 9
- How do I map a form that is already on my website?
- Does Gravity Forms work with SharpSpring?
- Can I use forms that are not SharpSpring forms?
All other questions - press 0
To repeat this menu please press #.