In SharpSpring, you can add an option for your visitor to share that landing page via a link. This article will detail how to add share links in landing pages.
The following user roles can add share links to landing pages:
- Marketing Managers
Adding Share Links
To add share links to a landing page, do the following:
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click
Content > Pages.
- Create or edit a landing page.
- Add a button.
- Click the added button.
- In the right panel, in the the Set a Custom URL field, enter the supplied code.
- Change the following variables in the supplied code:
• MailTo: This is the email address that
will populate in the To field when users
click the link.
• Subject: This is your subject line.
• Body: This is the body of your email.
Click to enlarge.
Supplied code for Step 5.
Ready to Learn More?