|Leads who fill out a SharpSpring form can view or download a .PDF file hosted online by way of the Thank You Page field on your form.
This article will detail how to configure the Thank You Page field to do so through either using the Media Center or by using a .PDF file hosted a webpage.
Uploading Files and Creating Trackable Links
If a visitor goes to a landing page and fills out a form to receive a .PDF file, the file can be set to download after the form is submitted.
To upload a .PDF file for users to download after submitting a form, do the following:
Setting Landing Pages
To set up a landing page with a downloadable .PDF file, do the following:
|When a form is submitted, a lead can access the associated custom page and be redirected to a .PDF file. This is done through the use of .HTML redirection. To redirect to a .PDF file after a form is submitted, do the following:||
Note: SharpSpring offers Professional Services to assist with custom coding.
- In a browser tab, in an .HTML editor, create an empty .HTML document.
- Paste the following code into the .HTML document:
<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0; url=http://www.examplefilepathgoeshere.com/" />
- Replace the URL in the supplied code with the location of the .PDF file.
- Save this .HTML file on your server.
- In another browser tab, log in to SharpSpring.
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click Content > Forms.
- Create or edit a form.
- Click Options > Edit Form.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Thank You Page URL field, insert the .HTML file's location. Wordpress users need to
use the permalink URL for the page they have created.
- Click Save Changes.