Certain kinds of email content are not allowed to be sent through SharpSpring for the good of all senders, as well as their recipients. We consider this Prohibited Content.
Below you will find a list of prohibited content. Sending prohibited content puts your account at risk for termination, so please be sure to read through the list to make sure you are not attempting to send prohibited content on the SharpSpring system.
Prohibited Content Includes:
- Content violating CAN-SPAM Laws
- Offering or promotinig illegal products, actions, or services
- Gambling services
- Sexually Explicit Materials
- Quick loans / Payday loans
- Services to repay taxes
- Services advertising to 'fix your credit'
- Services advertising purchasing Followers or Likes on social media platforms
- Dating or Escort Services
- Promoting products from the pharmaceutical industry
- 'Get Rich Quick' schemes (work from home or online, lead generation)
- Promoting service to purchase, rent, steal, or scrape email addresses
- Multi-Level Marketing
Under Additional Scrutiny
Some content is not strictly prohibited, but certain industries have stressed the reputation of our email platform in the past. Therefore, SharpSpring's Email Policy Team subjects certain content to higher standards. It is important that you are following email best practices and keeping your email stats within acceptable limits.
- Stock Market Related Material
- Real Estate
- Adult entertainment and/or novelty items
- Loans (ex: Mortgage)
- Vitamins, Herbs, Supplements, and Natural Remedies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Promoting sending mail on behalf of another entity without proper vetting