SharpSpring enables you to create a list based on custom information you have on a contact. In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a list from any custom field.
- Step 1: Create a custom field
- Step 2: Click the green New button and select List
- Step 3: Give the list a name, select “Rules-based” and click Create List
- Step 4: Under Triggers & Filters from the drop-down menu select “has the field”
- Step 5: In the first text area, start typing your Custom Field Name and select it
- Step 6: In the second text area, type the value of the custom field you want.
- Step 7: Click Add Rule and then Save Changes
Example: if you created a custom drop-down field for “Subscription Type” with the values as “Newsletter”, “Company Updates” and “Savings Club” then you would type in “Subscription Type” in the first text area, and “Newsletter” in the second text area
Congratulations! You have successfully created a list from a custom field