In this tutorial, we will walk you through how to add a navigation menu (navbar) to the top of your landing pages.
- Step 1: Create your landing page
- Step 2: Navigate to the “Edit Code” section on the left menu of your landing page
- Step 3: Under the HTML tab, paste the following snippet of code
- Step 4: Under the CSS tab, paste the following code:
- Step 5: To change the color or look of the navigation bar, edit the "color" and "background-color" values in the CSS code. To change text and links, edit the "a href" values in the HTML code.
Congratulations, you have successfully changed the size of your image within the landing page!