If you would like to have one profile for multiple contacts, say for a family or company, you can do so by simply creating an account. These instructions will show you how to create one account that has multiple contacts.
- Step 1: From the green New button, select “Account”
- Step 2: A popup will appear where you will name the account. If you would like to have a “family profile” where two or more email addresses are stored under the same name, name this the family name.
- Step 3: Once loaded, under contacts simply start typing the name of the contact and select those that you would like in this account.
- For example: “The Tobins” account could have both Brett Tobin and Bryan Tobin’s contacts, while also being able to be be assigned to a rep, given an opportunity, and custom notes
- Step 4: Scroll down and hit Save Changes