Personas are fictional representations of your customer audiences, designed to produce higher conversions by making personalized messaging efficient.
This article provides insight on using personas to easily create dynamic landing pages.
Adding Personas to Dynamic Landing Pages
After adding personas to dynamic landing pages, known leads that view this page will only see the content that corresponds to their assigned persona.
To add a persona to a dynamic landing page, do the following:
- Click Landing Pages in the left toolbar.
- Create or edit a landing page with dynamic content.
- Left-click on any header, paragraph, or image element.
- Right-click on the same header, paragraph, or image element.
- Click Make Dynamic.
- Select Personas in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select applicable personas in the content editor panel that appears.
- Enter the necessary content for each persona.