SharpSpring enables you to manually attribute leads to a campaign. You can apply campaign attribution rules to assign a campaign to a particular lead—even if the lead is already part of multiple campaigns. This article will detail how to set up campaign attribution.
The following user roles can set campaign attribution:
- Marketing Managers
To set campaign attribution, do the following:
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click
User Settings > Settings.
- In the left panel, under My Company, click Company Profile.
- Scroll down to the Global Campaign Attribution section.
- Click the Enable global campaign attribution checkbox.
- Select one of the following attributions:
• Always attribute the first campaign
the user visits: The first campaign that
brought the visitor to the website will
get the credit.
• Always attribute the last campaign
the user visits: The lead will always
be placed in the most recent campaign
that brought the visitor to the website.
- Click Save Settings.
Click to enlarge.
Ready to Learn More?