SharpSpring allows you to create a trackable link for any media uploaded in the Media Center. In this guide, you will learn how to create a trackable link in SharpSpring.
- Step 1: From the top menu, under the Content tab select Media Center.
- Step 2: Click the green New Media on the far right
- Step 3: Fill out the name and description and either upload or provide a link to the media and click Add Media
- Step 4: Once uploaded, find the media file and select from the Trackable Links drop-down menu Add Trackable Link
- Step 5: Give the link a name, and click Add Link. Access that Trackable Links drop-down menu again and click Copy link.
You can use this link in an email or landing page as a way to track visitors and traffic to that media. In the example below, we upload a case study as a PDF and create a trackable link.