In this tutorial, we are going to walk you through how to give an image a URL by uploading that image into SharpSpring.
- Step 1: Under Content at the top navigation bar, select Media Center
- Step 2: Click the green New Media button on the right-hand side
- Step 3: Give the image a name and description
- Step 4: At the bottom, click Upload a File and then Select a File
- Step 5: Choose the image, click open and then select Add Media
- Step 6: Once it is uploaded, scroll down to and click on the image’s name
- Step 7: The link at the top of the page is now that image’s URL, and can be used in landing pages and emails moving forward.