SharpSpring allows you to make changes to any campaigns you have set up in the system. We understand that things can change, and allow you to edit campaign information as you need to.
The following User Roles have access to edit a campaign:
- Market Manager
Follow these steps to create a campaign.
Step One: On the toolbar, hover over Analytics, then in the drop-down, click Campaigns.
Step Two: On the left-side panel, next to Campaigns, click the Options button and in the drop-down, select Manage Campaigns.
Step Three: Locate the campaign you want to edit, and to the right of the title, click the Options button then select Edit Campaign.
Step Four: When the campaign opens, you can change or add the following:
- General Information - campaign name and type
- Group Tags - add or remove group tags
- Planning - change the date range
- Cost & Goal - edit pricing terms, price, other costs, and revenue goals
- Tracking - add or remove campaign tracking and call tracking
- How Did You Hear About Us? - choose whether your website visitors can select this campaign and alternative display name
Step Five: Once you have completed all edits, on the bottom right, click Save Changes.
Ready to Learn More?
- Campaign Tracking
- Changing a Group Tag Name in Campaigns
- Setting Up Champaign Attribution
- Viewing Campaign Results