SharpSpring enables you to add new client accounts, assign managers to an account, edit client account settings, and delete client accounts. The following article will walk you through you how to add and manage client accounts in SharpSpring.
What users can add and manage clients?
- Agency Administrators
How to add a new client
Step One: On the toolbar, click the User Settings button, then click Settings.
Step Two: On the left side Settings panel, under Agency Tools, click Manage Clients.
Step Three: Click on the Options gear in the top right corner and select Add Client.
Step Four: Choose your Product Offering. Select SharpSpring Marketing Automation, or SharpSpring Mail+.
Step Five: Fill out the required information to create a new client. Under General Information, the sections labeled Full Name and Email will automatically create a new user in the client account once saved. The Company Name will be the name of the client (which also appears in the white-labeled URL), and the Website will be added to the Web Insights and Traffic Sources pages, where tracking code can be accessed.
Step Six: Fill out the required Address of the new client. This information will be automatically added under the Company Profile and is required by CAN-SPAM to send emails.
Step Seven: Click Create New Client on the bottom right and wait for the page to load. You should see your new client under the Managed Clients section.
You have successfully added a new client!
How to Manage Client Accounts
Step One: Access the Manage Clients page, under Agency Tools in Settings.
Step Two: Click the options drop-down menu to the right of your client.
Here's a breakdown of the options available for managing clients:
- Switch to Manage: Logs you into the selected Client to manage their account.
- Client Managers: Add or remove users who can access and manage the Client.
- Services and Allowances section: Designate the license price and spending limit for each client.
- Services Overview: this is a breakdown of the billing overview for the specifically selected client
- Email Sender Status: Shows the email sending stats for the client.
- Edit AdWords Settings: Hide or enable Google AdWords options for the Client. Some of our agency partners provide Google AdWords as a separate service for their clients. In an effort to provide the most convenience and flexibility, we've provided you with the ability to hide this feature from your clients.
- Client Rebrand Permissions: Prevent a client from uploading their own logos to rebrand SharpSpring if you would like them to use your own logo instead.
- Remove Company: Deletes Client account and prohibits access by any users.
Step Three: Click the options drop-down menu to on the top right of the Manage Clients page and click Email Limits. Enter the maximum number of emails you want each client to send. This number will prevent clients from sending more emails that you allow.