|SharpSpring forms can integrate with Unbounce landing pages.
This article will detail the processes involved with connecting and integrating Unbounce.
Connecting Unbounce with SharpSpring
To connect Unbounce with SharpSpring, do the following:
Note: The domain you created in Unbounce also needs to be the same as your site created in SharpSpring.
Note: Once in Unbounce, it is recommended that you use a base template that you create all other pages from. If you have already created pages, you will need to add the embed script to all pages that you want to track.
Embedding SharpSpring Forms on Unbounce
To embed forms on Unbounce, do the following:
- In SharpSpring, create a SharpSpring form.
- Copy the embed code.
- Create a landing page that requires a form.
- Click the region of your landing page where you want the embed code to appear.
- Click Custom HTML.
- Drag it over to where you want the form to appear.
- Paste the form embed code.
- Resize the box to be the same size as the embed code.
- Click Save.
- Preview the page to ensure proper tracking.