Campaigns are any marketing initiative for which you would like to track results. When deciding what to track, it is best to be as granular as possible, as you can always tag multiple small campaigns together into a group. This article will detail how to create a campaign.
The following user roles can create a campaign:
- Company Managers
- Marketing Managers
Campaigns are accessed through the toolbar.
To create a campaign, do the following:
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click
Analytics > Campaigns.
- In the left panel, click
Options > Add Campaign.
- Enter a name for the campaign.
- Click Add Campaign.
- In the Campaign Type menu, select an applicable campaign type.
- In the Group Tags field, enter applicable tags.
- In the Planning field, select the desired date range for the campaign.
- In the Costs and Goal section, enter the applicable price and cost metrics.
- In the Site field, select the landing pages you want to track in this campaign.
- In the Page, Parameter, or Referring URL field, enter a page, parameter, or URL of the page you want associated to this campaign.
- In the Social Media Tracking section, choose to click the Allow social posts to be associated with this campaign checkbox to incorporate social media posts.
- In the How Did You Hear About Us section, configure optional referral parameters.
- Click Save Changes.
Click to enlarge.
Ready to Learn More?