This guide will show you how to create a campaign. SharpSpring enables you to easily track all of your marketing campaigns in order to view their success over time. You can track each lead’s progress from initial source through the entire sales process, even if it occurs off-line or takes months to close.
SharpSpring's Version of a Campaign
A Campaign is any marketing initiative for which you would like to track results. These could include: a simple one-time email send, a trade show your company will attend, or even an entire multi-channel communication strategy. When deciding what to track, it is best to be as granular as possible – you can always “tag” multiple small campaigns (single email blasts, events, webinars, etc.) together into a group to see the bigger picture. The process is easy to learn.
(Note for Salesforce.com users: When you create a campaign in SharpSpring, it is automatically imported into Salesforce.com.)
- Step 1: Click on "Analytics" in the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select "Campaigns" in the drop down menu
- Step 3: In the left side panel, click on the gray gear symbol.
- Step 4: Select "Add Campaign" in the drop down menu.
- Step 5: Type in the name of the campaign in the field provided.
- Step 6: Click on the blue "Add Campaign" button.
- Step 7: Now you can customize the campaign to suit your marketing needs. More information on editing a campaign can be found here.