SharpSpring allows you to paste your own code into the Landing Page Builder. This article will detail how to add your own landing page HTML code and how to make those sections editable within SharpSpring.
: SharpSpring offers Professional Services
to assist with custom coding. You must have code knowledge in order to use the information within this article.
The following user roles can create landing pages:
- Marketing Managers
To make editable HTML content in a landing page, do the following:
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click
Content > Pages.
- Create or edit a landing page.
- In the left panel, select Edit Code.
- Click the Body tab.
- For every section, add the text class=”vt-section” within the <section> tags. Example code is as follows:
- For every paragraph, add the text class=”vt-content-editable" within the <p> tags. Example code is as follows:
- For every header, add the text class=”vt-content-editable" within the <h> tags. Example code is as follows:
- Click Save and Close.
Click to enlarge.
Note: Example code for a section would appear similar to
<section data-item-sortable-id=“0” style=“display: block;” class=“vt-section pt-xs pb-xs”>.
Ready to Learn More?