Any SharpSpring account has the ability to integrate with and capture leads from a LeadPage. This article will show you how to integrate a LeadPage or LeadBox with a SharpSpring account.
Step 1: Create a tracking code for your LeadPage domain
Before you integrate SharpSpring with a LeadPage, be sure to create a site tracking code for the LeadPages domain. Typically, your LeadPage domain will look like companyname.leadpages.co. To allow SharpSpring to properly track your LeadPage, first log into SharpSpring and create a new site tracking code using the LeadPage domain as the tracked domain. Click here for more information on creating a site tracking code.
Step 2: Create your LeadPage or LeadBox
LeadPages has support articles available to assist with generating your LeadPage or LeadBox.
Step 3: Setting up the Integration
The integration process for LeadPages vs LeadBoxes differs slightly. Both methods are detailed below:
- When viewing your list of LeadPages, click the edit button to the right of the landing page you want to track in SharpSpring.
- In the editor, click ‘Lead Page Options’.
- Next, click the ‘Tracking Codes’ box.
- In the ‘Head-Tag Tracking Code’ section, paste the SharpSpring site tracking code and click Done.
- In the LeadPage editor, locate your call to action button and click the options gear.
- In the Link Options, toggle the 'Advanced Settings'
- Next to the Opt-in form being used on the call-to-action, click 'View/Edit'
- In the Opt-in form editor, select 'Tracking code'.
- Next, add the SharpSpring page tracking code in the 'Extra head' section and the native form code in the 'Extra body' section.
- Click 'Okay', 'Done', Save and Publish!
- When viewing your list of LeadBoxes, click the edit button to the right of the landing page you want to track in SharpSpring.
- In the editor, click ‘Tracking code’ in the list of settings pages.
- Lastly, insert the SharpSpring site tracking code into the ‘Extra head’ section and the native form tracking code into the ‘Extra body’ section.
Click 'Okay', 'Done', Save and Publish!
Step 4: Publish and Map Form Field
After publishing the LeadPage or LeadBox, locate the form on your site and following the native form mapping process detailed in this article.
(Note: If you ever change your Native Form, you will need to repeat this mapping process again.)