SharpSpring allows you to quickly and easily create landing pages with forms that were also created within SharpSpring. In this tutorial, you will learn how to link a form to a landing page.
- Step 1: Create a form
- Step 2: Create a landing page
- Step 3: From the menu on the far-left hand side of the Landing Page Editor, click the Add Content icon
- Step 4: Under the “Elements” tab, click Form
- Step 5: Point to where in the landing page you want the form, and click that purple area
- Step 6: From the menu on the far-left hand side click the Edit Content pencil icon
- Step 6: Click the form element you just created, then in Form Settings on the far right-hand side select the form you want to be displayed under the “Select a Form” drop down menu
Congratulations! You have successfully scheduled added a form to a landing page!