SharpSpring allows you to create call-to-actions, or button links, quickly and easily within the Landing Page Designer. Below is a tutorial on how to create Download Now or Sign Up buttons quickly and easily.
The following users can create landing pages:
- Marketing Managers
Follow these steps to learn how to add a call-to-action to a landing page.
Step One: Locate or create your landing page.
Step Two: From the left navigation bar, click Add Content then under the Elements column, locate Button
Step Three: Click the Button element and click where in the Landing Page you would like the button to appear. The purple line indicates where you can place the button in the landing page
Step Four: Once added, click the Button that was just placed in the landing page. From the menu on the right-hand side, select the link for your button. You can choose from one of the following options:
- URL: Copy/paste the URL that you want linked to this button
- Media: Select the media center trackable link that will load once a visitor clicks this button
- Page: Select the landing page in your landing page funnel that you want to be linked to this button. All landing pages in your funnel can be found in the Page Settings from the left navigation bar.
Step Five: Once you have linked the URL, Media or Page to this button, you can further customize your button under the Appearance settings:
- Set Button Text.: Enter the text you want to show in your button
- Style: Choose for your button to be Outlined or Filled
- Size: Decide whether you want your button to be extra small or extra large (XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL)
- Button Shape: Select the type of shape for your button. Choose between Square, Round or Rounded.
Step Six: Under Custom Colors, you can customize the look and feel of your button by adjusting the following:
- Border Color
- Hover Border Color
- Text Color
- Hover Text Color
Step Seven: Under the Position section, you can choose to the alignment of this button by selecting between Left, Right, Center and Block options.