As an Agency Partner with SharpSpring, you can add a login widget to your account web page with an iframe. This provides a more seamless way for your clients to log into their instance. Rather than logging in on the SharpSpring branded page (or sharpspring.com), users can log directly from your site.
This article provides information for the following User Roles:
- Administrator in Agency Instances Only
Follow these steps to embed a login widget onto your own website.
1. Navigate to Settings > White Labeling.
2. Scroll down to the Login Widget section.
3. You can click Edit Stylesheet to adjust the look and feel of the login widget by editing the CSS code, then on the bottom right, click Save Custom Styles.
4. On the Login Widget, under Vertical or Horizontal, triple-click the code and copy. Paste it on your website where you want the login to appear.
Below is an example of the Vertical login widget, as it would appear on your site if you copied and pasted the code without making any changes:
Click here to see a vertical login widget in action,
TIP! You can preview either view by clicking the Preview Vertical or Horizontal buttons.