If you have Salesforce Sync enabled, you may exceed their allotted API daily call limit. These limits are administered within Salesforce and are typically set at 15,000 calls within a 24-hour period. This article provides information on Salesforce API call limits.
The following user roles can manage Salesforce API:
- Salesforce Resources
- Reaching the Daily API Limit
- Reducing API Call Usage
- Checking Daily Email Limits
- Ready to Learn More?
This article provides basic information on daily API limits. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator. Additionally, refer to the following external Salesforce documentation:
Reaching the Daily API Limit
When you have reached your Salesforce API daily limit, you will receive a notification within your Salesforce Settings page in SharpSpring.
You will not be able to view your contact or lead mapping pages when this occurs. An API call is needed to view your current field mappings.
The sync should resume in 24 hours from when you reached your limit.
The following table shows the relationship type and sync direction between Salesforce and SharpSpring that count towards your API limit.
|Opportunities:||Pull from Salesforce|
|Lead Score:||Push to Salesforce|
|Events:||Push to Salesforce|
Reducing API Call Usage
Consider the following when trying to reduce API calls:
- Resolve errors found in the Salesforce Error Log tab.
- Unused fields should be set to Unassigned/Do not include.
- Use the Always use CRM value when mapping to the SharpSpring standard Phone Number field.
- Reduce the amount of custom fields you are syncing.
- Check with your Salesforce administrator to see if other integrations are using API Calls.
Checking Daily Email Limits
To check your Salesforce daily email limit, do the following:
The field shows the current requests.