Sometimes it can be extremely helpful to group specific fields together, as well as order them for ease of use. SharpSpring allows you to reorder and categorize your custom fields easily to maximize productivity and customize any client's experience.
- Step 1: Navigate to the gray silhouette in the upper right corner and select “Settings”.
- Step 2: Click on “Custom Fields” located under the “Features” heading
- Step 3: Find the "Uncategorized" section of your custom fields
- Step 4: Click the settings 'gear' to the right of your custom field and choose "Move to Category"
- Step 5: We’ll create a new folder to group our custom fields together in by choosing "New Category..."
- Step 6: Enter the name of this new custom field Category (this will appear on the contact profile page as well)
After saving the new category you will find your custom field has been relocated into a new folder listed above the default "Uncategorized" folder. Once a new category has been created and numerous fields have been moved into the folder, you will notice a cross-arrow icon you can click and drag to swap the position of each field within that category