SharpSpring enables you to modify any of your existing forms. You can change the number of fields, the look of the call-to-action buttons, add a Thank You page URL, and more.
The following video will show you how to modify an existing form in SharpSpring. However, if you prefer, a written step-by-step guide is available below the video for your convenience.
Step-by-Step Guide to Modify an Existing Form
- Step 1: Click on “Content” in the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select “Forms” in the drop down menu.
- Step 3: Click on the form settings symbol (looks like a gear). Just above the "Active Forms" panel. Select "Manage Forms."
- Step 4: After you find the form you want to modify, go to the right of the form and click on the gray gear button.
- Step 5: Select "Edit Form" in the drop down menu.
- Step 6: Perform the changes you’d like and then click on “Save Changes” in the bottom right corner.