SharpSpring partners have the ability to allow new clients to access SharpSpring.
As a partner, it's important that you remember the process that was used to set up your own SharpSpring account. Each client you add, will use their own instance of SharpSpring and will need to follow the same process you used when you setup your SharpSpring account.
Here's a checklist you should follow to make sure that the client is fully configured with SharpSpring:
Client Accounts Checklist
- Add a site or sites
- Generate the tracking code for this site(s) and post it on the client’s web site
- Add client users & give them the proper access levels
- Set the client users up to receive Visitor-ID emails
- Add the CAN-SPAM physical adddress
- Configure Visitor-ID preferences to control which leads are provided by Visitor-ID
- Add a client logo or logos, and any other graphic media