SharpSpring enables you to upload your own images into SharpSpring emails, directly from your computer! The written instructions below will guide you through the steps necessary for uploading images into an email within your SharpSpring instance.
Creating the Landing Page
- Step 1: From the top navigation bar, hover over the Pages section and click Page Templates
- Step 2: Locate the left-most green drop down menu titled “Drive App Downloads”
- Step 3: Click on this drop-down menu and here you will find different categories for landing page templates. Select the template category that you feel is most suitable from your landing page
- Step 4: Once a category is selected, a page with thumbnails will appear. Click the thumbnail to preview the landing page or click the pencil icon at the left to begin editing
- Step 5: A modal will pop up asking you to name the Funnel or Landing Page. Input a name in the text area and click the Create button on the bottom right of the modal
Uploading the Image
- Step 1: On the left side of the Landing Page editor, click the + icon in order to Add Content
- Step 2: Select the blocks and layouts that you would like to be in the landing page
- Step 3: Under the elements column, select the “Image” block and then click on the section of the page that you want an image uploaded
- Step 4: Click the pencil icon on the left in order to Edit Content
- Step 5: Click into the landing page, and then click on the “Add New Image” block
- Step 6: A column on the right will appear prompting you to either upload an image or input an image’s url
- Step 7: Click Choose file, locate and upload your file
Congratulations! You have now successfully uploaded an image into a landing page.