With SharpSpring’s landing page and blog articles features, you can publish blog articles directly into a landing page. This article will detail the processes involved in publishing blog articles on landing pages.
The following user roles can publish blog articles:
- Marketing Managers
Creating Blog Articles
For information on creating blog articles, refer to Creating and Publishing Blog Articles.
Creating Blog Landing Pages
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click Content > Landing Pages.
- Click All Templates > Make A Blog.
- Select a single page or funnel blog template.
- Click Edit to edit that page or template.
- In the modal window that appears, name the landing page.
- Click Create Funnel.
- In the Page Editor, double-click No active articles yet.
- In the Blog Category drop-down menu, select the desired blog category.
- In the left panel, click Page Settings.
- Enter a slug name.
- Click Publish.