SharpSpring enables you to use an embed code to place created forms on a page. Knowing where the embed code is located is helpful when you need to reinstall the form or place the form on a new page.
The following video will show you how to locate a form's embed code in SharpSpring. However, if you prefer, a written step-by-step guide is available below the video for your convenience.
- Step 1: Click on "Content" in the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select “Forms” in the drop down menu.
- Step 3: Click on the forms settings symbol located in the left panel. Just above the "Active Forms" side panel.
- Step 4: Click on "Manage Forms" in the drop down menu.
- Step 5: Identify the form that you want to edit.
- Step 6: Go all the way to the right of the form name.
- Step 7: Click on the "Settings" button (looks like a gear).
- Step 8: Select "Embed Code" from the drop-down menu.
- Step 9: Copy the code and paste it onto your website.
- Step 10: Click on the gray "Close" button once you're finished.