SharpSpring enables you to review and adjust your projected return on investment (ROI) for Campaigns. This article will detail how to set up and measure your ROI goals.
The following user roles can edit a campaign:
- Marketing Managers
To configure ROI metrics, do the following:
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar click
Analytics > Campaigns.
- In the left panel, click
Options > Manage Campaigns.
- To the right of the desired campaign's name, click
Options > Edit Campaign.
- Scroll down to the Costs and Goals section.
- In the Pricing Terms drop-down menu, choose one of the following:
• Per Each Lead: Indicates this particular
campaign is pay-for-performance, where
the quantity of units is unknown.
• Specific Quantity: Indicates that the
particular campaign has a specific number
- In the Price field, insert the price associated with the pay-for-performance campaign.
- In the Other Costs field, enter any applicable parameters.
- In the Revenue Goal field, enter the amount needed to meet or exceed your ROI goal.
- Click Save Changes.
Click to enlarge.
Note: Using the Per Each Lead option will a variable cost. Using the Specific Quantity option will have a fixed cost.
Ready to Learn More?