The following video will show you how to duplicate a form in SharpSpring. However, if you prefer, a written step-by-step guide is available below the video for your convenience.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Duplicate a Form
- Step 1: Click on “Content” in the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select “Forms” in the drop down menu.
- Step 3: Click on the form settings drop down menu. It looks like a gear on the left side of the page, just above the "Active Forms" side panel.
- Step 4: Click on "Manage Forms" in the drop down menu.
- Step 5: Find the form you’d like to copy and click on the form options drop down menu. It looks like a gear on the far right of the page.
- Step 6: Select “Edit Form”.
- Step 7: Click on the gray “Options” button located near the top of the page on the right side of the screen and click “Save as a Copy” in the drop down menu.
- Step 8: Copy the embed code and click on the gray “Close” button.
- Step 9: Click on the “General” tab. Here you can rename the form.
- Step 10: Click on the green “Save Changes” button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Step 11: Place this code snippet on the page where you want the form to appear. That's it, you've duplicated a form!