SharpSpring enables you to create a custom form buttons. A form button serves as a Call-to-Action and is a key part of attracting the attention of visitors.
The following video will show you how to create a custom form button in SharpSpring. However, if you prefer, a written step-by-step guide is available below the video for your convenience.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Create a Custom Form Button
- Step 1: Click on “Content” in the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select “Forms” in the drop down menu
- Step 3: Click on the form settings drop down menu. It looks like a gear on the left side of the page, just above the "Active Forms" side panel.
- Step 4: Click on "Manage Forms" in the drop down menu.
- Step 5: Find the form that you want to edit. Do not click on the name of the form, which is located under the "Form Name" column.
- Step 6: You should see a gear symbol all the way to the right of the form name. Click on the drop down arrow.
- Step 7: Select "Edit Form" from the drop down menu.
- Step 8: Click on the “Styles" tab.
- Step 9: You should see a “Submit Button Text” field. Enter the text that you want to appear on the button.
- Step 10: Click on the blue “Create New Button” text.
- Step 11: Adjust the button’s dimensions and color.
- Step 12: Click on the blue "Save" button.
The form is automatically updated with the button you created once you save it!