The Media Center allows companies to optimize their content marketing strategy by providing analytics into what content is helping to drive conversions. We can use views against media center assets in the automation engine to quickly capitalize on leads when their interest is peaking. Review the below for some ideas on how to get started using media center views in your automation engine.
NOTE: Media Center views will only trigger automation for known leads. Views by unknown leads will be tracked against the media center asset statistics, but will not trigger automation.
Using Media Views in Automation
- Assign to Sales / Business Development on Media View: Automatically assign a Lead Owner when a lead views a specific piece of content. Great for automating follow-ups to gated content requests.
- Assign to Content Marketing Campaign: Set the campaign attribution for a lead to a Content Marketing Campaign. Optionally override existing campaign, if one exists.
- Limit Views of Certain Media: Create a Custom Field Media Views Counter and increment this lead field by 1 for each media view. We can use dynamic web content to then limit the the number of viewable media center assets based on total view count.
- Begin Drip Campaign: Nurture the lead with supplemental information based on the media center asset viewed.
- Views a Contract / Order Form: Send an automated notification by both email and text message to the lead owner when a lead views a Contract or Order Form.