On average, a buyer receives 122 business emails per day. That's a lot of emails, and in the context of a sales discussion means that our leads may or may not know where we left off in conversation with them due to having a saturated inbox. By tracking email conversations with Email Syncing our sales team can pick the conversation right where it left off to bring the sales value proposition back into focus. Here are 8 ways how tracking email conversations in SharpSpring helps escalate sales.
- Provide a reminder of the specific service/product interest of the lead. Sales representatives can quickly navigate to a lead record and view the email correspondence directly from the lead, allowing sales to come into the conversation ready to speak to the specific interests of the lead.
- Prevent conflict among lead ownership across Sales to see who initially owned the conversation with a lead.
- Accelerate the sales process by retaining important communication between leads in an easily accessible area of SharpSpring.
- Mitigate "he said / she said" scenarios. By capturing all email communication with our sales team and leads, we can refer back to what was specifically stated within an email to reduce confusion on what dialogue may have occurred.
- Pick conversations right back where they left off. Not all leads are immediately ready to buy, but by retaining communication history when a lead returns our sale team can find the last discussion point, and pick back up on the momentum of the conversation.
- Reduce loss of tribal knowledge. If salespeople transition their leads, the new representative does not need to do "re-work" to uncover the specific interests of the lead as all previous communication has been stored.
- In Opportunities, review a chronological listing of all communication between sales working the deal and the leads responding.
- Use the Activity Report to see a trend of how many personal emails help drive sales based on pipeline stage.