As an administrator in SharpSpring, you probably want to know what your users are up to. Audit logs document the activities that users perform in the SharpSpring platform. This article will provide an overview of audit log features.
The following user roles have access to view audit logs:
Accessing Audit Logs
To view audit logs, do the following:
- On the top toolbar, click User Settings > Settings.
- In the left panel that appears, under My Company, click Audit Log.
Audit Log Search Filters
Audit logs show when an action was performed, the person's name, and what was done. Audit logs can be filtered to show actions by a specific person, or by all actions from the previous 90 days.
To filter data, do the following:
- Click either the Filter by User or Filter by Action drop-down menu.
- In the menu that appears, select the relevant filters.
- Click the date field drop-down menu.
- Select the date to search on.
The following categories are listed under the Filter by Action drop-down:
Sales and Campaign Actions