The Audit Log documents activities that users perform in the SharpSpring platform. This log shows when an action was performed, the person's name, and what was done. You can filter by a specific person or by actions, for the previous 90 days.
The following defines the choices under the Filter by Action drop-down:
- List Actions: List Imported, List Created, List Deleted, List Deactivated, Workflow Applied to List
- Lead Actions: Leads Deleted, Lead Deleted
- Email Actions: Email Deleted, Email Repeatability Changed, Email Sent to List, Email Sent to Individual, Ran Litmus Test on an Email, Canceling Email Job
- User Actions: User Created, User Deactivated
- Sales and Campaign Actions: CRM Sync Changed, Pipeline Deleted, Change to Campaign Tracking Rules
The following User Roles have access to view audit logs:
Follow these steps to filter and view audit logs.
Step One: On the toolbar, click the grey User Settings button, then click Settings.
Step Two: On the left side Settings panel, under My Company, click Audit Log.
Step Three: Under Search Filters, you can use Filter by User or the Filter by Action drop-down to select specific filters. Then select the date to search on.