Forms are the premier way to convert an anonymous web visitor to a known lead. You likely have a Contact Us form enabled on your website, but there are many other unique ways to implement forms to support your lead conversions strategy. This article will provide information on forms to consider adding to your website.
The following user roles can create and manage SharpSpring forms:
- Company Managers
- Marketing Managers
Forms are accessed through the toolbar.
Five Forms to Increase Lead Conversions
While there are many different types of forms, consider the following forms to best increase lead conversions:
- Gated content forms. When maximizing your content strategy, you can limit what content a lead can access by gating the larger content—or even all content—behind a form submission. This is a great way to validate qualified leads and confirm that your content is something your targeted demographic would find valuable.
- Subscriber forms. Create a basic email-only form to allow leads to subscribe to blog content. Link multiple form submissions together in a list and enable RSS emails to automate content delivery to these subscribers.
- Schedule request forms. Include a date/time picker custom field on a form to allow leads to request or schedule a specific time to speak with a member of your team. Use the custom field in conjunction with time-based workflows to automate follow-ups unique to the requested date.
- Promotional and offer forms. Whether you are offering a free assessment, discounted consultation hours, or a consumer commodity, promotional forms are a great way to have leads submit information to receive the offer. Once the lead is in your funnel, you can follow-up with strategic marketing.
- Persona forms. Add a field to your form that includes a self-identification question to allow leads the ability to identify as demographic you are targeting. This will help to improve dynamic messaging.