Forms are the number one way to convert an anonymous web visitor to a known lead. You likely have a Contact Us form enabled on your website, but there are so many unique ways to implement forms to support our lead conversions strategy. Let's review a few ideas for forms to consider adding to your website.
Five Forms to Increase Lead Conversions
- Gated Content Form: When Maximizing your content strategy, you can limit how much content a lead can access by gating the larger content (or all content) behind a form submission. This is a great way to validate qualified leads and confirm that you're content is something your targeted demographic would find valuable.
- Subscriber Form: Create a simple email only form to allow leads to subscribe to blog content. Link form submissions for a list in SharpSpring and enable RSS Emails to automate content delivery to these subscribers.
- Schedule Request Form: Include a date/time picker on a form to allow leads to request or schedule a specific time to speak with a member of your team. Use in conjunction with time-based workflows to automate follow-ups unique to the requested date.
- Promotional / Offer Form: Whether you are offering a free assessment, discounted consultation hours, or a consumer commodity, promotional forms are a great way to have leads submit information to receive the offer. Once the lead is in your funnel we can follow-up with strategic marketing.
- Personas Form: Add a field to your form that includes a self-identification question to allow leads the ability to identify as demographic you are targeting, to help improve dynamic messaging.