SharpSpring forms are one of the ways you can track leads on a drip campaign. This article will detail how to set your form to pop up on your website when a visitor clicks a link or button.
: SharpSpring offers Professional Services
to assist with custom coding. You must have code knowledge in order to use the information within this article.
The following user roles can create forms:
- Marketing Managers
Adding Pop-Up Forms
To create and add a pop-up form to your website, do the following:
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click Content > Forms.
- Create or edit a form.
- Copy the form embed code.
- In a new browser tab, locate the HTML of the page on your website.
- Paste the following code:
- Create a link or add a button on your website.
- Set #popup as the URL location for this link or button. Refer to the following example code:
- Paste your form's embed code between the PASTE ABOVE and PASTE BELOW text in the supplied code from Step 5.
Note: In the supplied code for Step 5, the
div id named popup can be replaced with whatever label you like. You can also have multiple pop-up forms on a single page by creating unique IDs for each
div class modalDialog.
Ready to Learn More?