Whether it's a simple form autoresponder, or a multi-step nurture campaign that stretches over a few months, SharpSpring allows for you to create powerful automations based on your lead's behavior.
Automations in SharpSpring are composed of Tasks and Action Groups, which themselves are composed of various actions or events. This article will show you how to create an action group for your automations.
The following users can create action groups:
- Marketing Managers
Follow these steps to create an action group.
Step One: On the toolbar top right, click the New button, then in the drop-down, select Action Group.
Step Two: Enter a name for the action group, choose a folder and adjust its settings:
- Make this action group available in the Contact Manager
- This allows you to add contacts to this action group directly from their contact profile
- Make this action group repeatable
- This allows for the lead to go through this action group more than once.
Step Three: In the When and what section, complete the following:
- Select the timing
- 0 minutes after start will start this action group immediately after the trigger fires
- Click in the next drop-down menu to select the actions you want to add to this action group
- Click Add Action. You can add multiple timed actions with this Action Group by repeating 1-3
- When you have added all of the actions, click Save Changes.
Congratulations! You've successfully created an action group in SharpSpring. The next step is either adding this action group to a visual workflow or attaching this action group to a Task. See below for help articles that cover these next steps.