Social media is one of the most important communication channels for your company—and it makes an even bigger impact when it’s backed by the power of marketing automation. If you haven't already, check out our blog Supercharge Your Marketing With SharpSpring Social.
With SharpSpring's social media tools, you can:
- Post directly to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Create social listening feeds.
- View your social posts in the Content Calendar.
- Create automations and lead scoring rules based on social interaction.
The following users can access social media tools in SharpSpring:
- Marketing Manager
Why should I use social media?
Just like automation, social media tools help you drive more traffic, attract more leads, and increase the satisfaction of current customers. For agencies, you can create higher-value relationships, generate new monthly recurring revenue, and prove your value to clients. SharpSpring provides all of the tools for you to create amazing social posts without having to leave the platform. Create a landing page with a form, post that to Facebook, and analyze the performance of your posts all in one location. In the end, social media helps you:
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Generate more sales leads
- Increase customer satisfaction
With social media, you have the ability to improve customer retention by providing a direct line of communication. This allows your current customers to feel comfortable knowing they can reach out to you at any time. You also have the ability to attract a larger audience and strengthen your conversion rates by providing an additional outlet for visitors to fill out forms. In the end, it's all about inbound traffic, and social media is the perfect channel for improving and enhancing your inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
How do I post to social media in SharpSpring?
First, go to your settings page and on the left sidebar, click Social Media. Click Add Connection to connect to your Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter. You can connect both a personal account and a company account.
Once connected, navigate to the Content Calendar by clicking the orange calendar icon on the top right corner of the app—that's where you'll be able to create and publish your social media posts. Click Create and then Social Post to begin crafting your message. You can choose to either publish your social media post immediately or schedule that post for a later date and time.
We have a series of help articles that will walk you through how to connect, post, and manage social media tools in SharpSpring:
- Connect your social media accounts in SharpSpring.
- Publish social media posts.
- View your posts in the Content Calendar.
- Create social listening feeds.
- Set up lead scoring and automations based on social interaction.
What content should I post to social media?
Below is a breakdown of a typical content distribution plan:
- 40% engaging content
- Quotes, motivations, quizzes
- 30% promotional content
- Special offers, discounts, company news.
- 20% educational content
- Tips, lists, infographics, statistics, and charts.
- 10% curated content
- Original ideas, thoughts, brand-specific content
If you're wondering what type of content you should post, we recommend taking a step back and looking at your own personal social media feeds. Tune into companies that you've specifically followed because you like their products or brands. Check out their posts and determine whether you would like to follow in their footsteps or create an entirely new strategy from scratch.
Let's get started!
- Connect your social media accounts in SharpSpring
- Publish social media posts
- View your posts in the Content Calendar