The Import History function provides a way to see a breakdown of contact lists that have previously been imported. The tool also shows whether or not previously imported contact lists were successful or erroneous. This article provides an overview on the Import History tool.
The following users can access the Import History tool in SharpSpring:
- Company Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
Accessing Import History
To access the Import History function, do the following:
Step One: At the top of the SharpSpring application, hover over Contacts.
Step Two: In the drop-down menu that appears, select Contact Manager.
Step Three: On the right side of the application, click the icon.
Step Four: Select Import History.
Understanding Import History
There are several points of information available with the Import History tool. The information available is as follows:
- Date: This is the date the contact file was imported.
- Contacts Imported To: This is the contact list the contact file was imported to.
- Total Rows: This is the total number of rows in the contact file.
- Rows Processed: This is the number of rows in the contact file that were processed by the Import tool.
- Error Count: This is the number of errors encountered when the contact file was imported.
- Error Log: This is a CSV file of all errors recorded during the import process.
- Delete Button: This button deletes an imported contact file. Deleting imports will also delete those leads. This process is irreversible.
- Deleted Imports: This is a submenu of the Import History tool that shows imports that have been deleted.
- Active History: This is the default Import History menu and does not include imports that were deleted.
When a list is rejected, the following will occur:
- The rejected list event will be viewable in the Import History tool.
- Rejected lists will appear as Import List Name - Rejected under the Contact Imported To column.
- Hovering over Details under the Error Log column, a tooltip will display the following:
"The import for the list has scored in the bottom 2.5% of all lists and was rejected due to quality concerns. Please reach out to our compliance team or view this support article for more information."
- Rejected list events cannot be deleted from the Import History tool.