You can create anchor links within the same landing page to redirect visitors to other sections throughout the page. Anchor links are useful in navigating a longer page, or if you want to provide a button to jump right to a certain section within the form. Anchor links can even be placed to provide a way to jump from the bottom of a page back to the top. This article will detail how to create anchor links.
SharpSpring offers Professional Services
to assist with custom coding. You must have code knowledge in order to use the information within this article.
The following user roles can add anchor links to landing pages:
- Marketing Managers
Anchoring Landing Pages
To access a landing page, do the following:
- In SharpSpring's top toolbar, click
Pages > Landing Pages.
- Create a landing page, or edit one.
- Insert a button into the landing page.
- Click the added button.
- In the Redirect To section in the menu that appears, click the URL tab.
- In the URL text box, type in an ID.
- Click Edit Code.
- In the coding window that appears, find the section or container that you would like the button to redirect to.
- Assign the section or container with the corresponding ID.
• For sections, the code will appear
<section id="pagejump" class="... >
• For containers, the code will appear
<div id="pagejump" class="container">
- Click either Save or Save and Close.
- Click Publish to publish changes.
Click to enlarge.
Note: For the purposes of this example, we will be using #pagejump as an example for an ID. You can use any word as long as you use the same reference for the ID.
Ready to Learn More?