Enthusem is an offline-to-online marketing tool that automates direct mail, personalized at scale, by integrating with dynamic and trackable online experiences. This article will detail the processes involved in integrating SharpSpring and Enthusem.
Here are the benefits of using SharpSpring & Enthusem:
- Trigger printed direct mail from SharpSpring
- Notifications in SharpSpring upon response
- Hyper-personalized imagery and content
- Integrates with SharpSpring landing pages
The following user roles can perform the integration process:
To view a video on integrating SharpSpring with Enthusem, click here.
To connect a SharpSpring account to an Enthusem Account, do the following:
Step One: Set up an Enthusem mailer template.
Step Two: Connect your SharpSpring and Enthusem accounts.
- In SharpSpring, at the top-right portion of the application toolbar, click the icon.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select Settings.
- At the left side of the screen, in the vertical menu, select API Settings.
- Copy your Account ID and Secret Key.
- In Enthusem, go to SharpSpring Integration Settings.
- Enter your SharpSpring Account ID and Secret Key.
- Verify the data.
Step Three: Map SharpSpring users to Enthusem users.
Step Four: Optionally, map the Mail Date and Pickup Code fields.
- In SharpSpring, create a date field for Mail Date.
- In SharpSpring, create a text field for Pickup Code.
- In Enthusem, map the fields to one another.
Step Five: Optionally, map the Update fields.
- In Field, choose the field you'd like to update.
- In Existing Values, copy and paste the exact values of the pick list field from SharpSpring.
- In Update Value, choose the value you would like the contact updated to when they respond.
Step Six: Click Save + Enable.
You can set up a workflow to tell Enthusem what Mailer Template to send. To do so, do the following:
Step One: In SharpSpring, create a new workflow.
- In the When and what your workflow should accomplish section, click the action drop-down menu.
Note: By default, this is set to send the email.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, choose Postback Lead Info.
Step Two: Enter the Mailer Template Postback URL.
- In Enthusem, go to your Mailer Template.
- At the bottom of the page, click Integration Info.
- Copy the SharpSpring Code.
- In the workflow in SharpSpring, paste the code.
- Apply time settings as needed.
Step Three: Click Add Action.
You can set up tasks to trigger the Workflow in SharpSpring, which, in turn, triggers the Mailer Template in Enthusem. To do so, do the following:
Step One: In SharpSpring, create a task.
Step Two: Modify the task settings to trigger the created and configured Mailer Template workflow.
- In the When a contact drop-down menu, select has the field.
- In the First Name, Last Name, etc text box that appears, enter the applicable created Enthusem field.
- In the changes to drop-down menu, select the applicable Enthusem Mailer template.
- Click Add Rule.
- In the Workflows and Actions section, select the Enthusem Mailer Template workflow.
Step Three: Click Save Changes.