In order to begin using the Lead Gen & CRM application, you must first verify your account, accept the Lead Gen & CRM Terms of Service, and provide a legitimate postal address.
In this article, you'll learn how to verify account information, accept the Lead Gen & CRM Terms of Service, and enter postal information to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
Verifying Email Addresses and Entering Passwords
New accounts must verify the email address that was entered to create the account. New accounts must also create a valid password when first using Lead Gen & CRM. The account verification link you need is sent in the "Welcome" email.
To verify new accounts and create a password, open a new tab in your web browser.
- Check your email.
- Look for the the Lead Gen & CRM account verification email.
- Click Get Started or Set Up Your Account in the account verification email.
- Enter a password for the account. Passwords must contain one number, a minimum of 8 characters, and cannot contain any easily guessable words.
- Click Create Password or Continue.
Accepting the Terms of Service
Once you have verified your account, you will need to accept the Lead Gen & CRM Terms of Service in order to use the application.
To accept the Lead Gen & CRM Terms of Service, do the following:
- Open a tab in your web browser.
- Navigate to constantcontact.com.
- Log in to the Lead Gen & CRM application.
- Read through the Terms of Service in the window that appears.
Note: If you are not an administrator and log in prior to accepting the Terms and Conditions, you will see a message stating that the user agreement has not been accepted.
- Click the authorization checkbox.
- Click Accept User Agreement.
If you need help with this setup process, Constant Contact offers Professional Services to assist with setting up and configuring the application.
Completing Company Information
After you accept the Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to a page where you are prompted to complete your company information. This information will be used in complying with the CAN-SPAM Act, as this is required in order to use Lead Gen & CRM.
To complete your company information, do the following:
- Click Add Company Info.
- Fill out the following fields in the Company Information section with legitimate information:
- Company Name
- Zip Code
- Fill out the following fields in the Agency Information section with legitimate information:
- Website URL
- Support URL
- Fill out the following fields in the Office Information section with legitimate information:
- Start Time
- End Time
- Time Zone
- Phone Number
- Full Name (Billing Contact)
- Email (Billing Contact)
- Full Name (Technical Contact)
- Email (Technical Contact)
- Click Save Settings.