|SharpSpring allows you to post to your social media accounts—but only after you connect your social media accounts to SharpSpring.
This article will detail how to connect and delete Twitter connections in SharpSpring.
Connecting Twitter to SharpSpring
To access social media settings in SharpSpring and connect Twitter, do the following:
Note: If you change your password, you will need to re-establish your social media connection.
Disconnecting SharpSpring from Twitter
If you have already connected Twitter, deleted the connection, and would like to re-connect and change your settings, you must first remove SharpSpring as a connected app in Twitter. To remove SharpSpring as a connected app in Twitter, do the following:
- Log into Twitter.
- In the top-right corner of Twitter, click your profile icon.
- In the menu that appears, select Settings and Privacy.
- On the left sidebar, click Apps.
- Next to SharpSpring, click Revoke access.
Deleting Social Media Accounts
To delete social media accounts from SharpSpring, do the following:
- In the top-right corner of SharpSpring, click User Settings > Settings.
- In the left menu, under Features, click Social Media.
- Hover over the social media account that is to be deleted.
- Click the Delete icon to the right of the account.
- Repeat as necessary.