- New Feature for logging calls from a contact record's mobile or company phone numbers. Previously, calls could only be logged from the contact record's primary phone number. To log a call:
- View a contact record.
- Add a mobile phone number, company phone number, or both.
- Save changes and refresh the page.
- Hover over the phone number and click the middle icon that appears to the right to log call results.
- Calls logged against the contact record will show in the life of the lead, and in the notes if the call was received or the caller left a message.