Lead Gen & CRM Ads sets and adjusts frequency caps to optimize for clicks and conversions and to protect both your brand and ours. Enterprise customers can set frequency caps on a per-campaign basis, while self-service customers will be locked in to the platform's automatic frequency cap settings.
Articles in this section
- Do You Have Any Special Agency Programs?
- I've Paused My Campaign But I'm Still Getting Reports About Conversions. Why?
- How are Frequency Caps Handled?
- Why is There a Difference Between My Lead Gen & CRM Ads and Google Analytics Conversion Tracking?
- Why is There a Difference Between my Lead Gen & CRM Ads and Google Analytics Visitor Reporting?
- What Retargeting Channel Should I Use for My First Campaign?
- How Long Does it Take My Account to Be Activated After I Sign Up?
- How to Succeed With Lead Gen & CRM Ads
- Do You Have a Referral Program?
- Which Websites Will Display My Ads?