|SharpSpring provides the ability to automate the creation of opportunities, tasks, and actions based on opportunity pipeline stages.
The Sales Optimizer takes the place of platform activities that are repetitious and time-consuming. In addition, the compliance report gives visibility on what automated tasks are being completed and rescheduled.
This article will provide an overview of the Sales Optimizer.
Sales Optimizer Workflow Features
Consider how the Sales Optimizer impacts workflows:
- You can create opportunity workflows in the Visual Workflow Builder. The Sales Optimizer allows you to create visual workflows that are based on contacts with opportunities and how leads interact with your content.
- Opportunities can automatically move across stages within pipelines. With a properly configured visual workflow or rules-based list, you can automate the entire movement of an opportunity across a sales pipeline.
- Schedule different types of automation events. Automation can be configured to schedule events based on when opportunities parameters change or when opportunities move to a different stage in a pipeline.
Refer to the following help articles for more information on automating opportunities:
- Creating Automation Based on Pipeline Stage Changes
- Creating Opportunity Workflows
- Creating Visual Workflows with New Opportunities
The Sales Activity Feed
In addition to created workflow content, the Sales Optimizer directly impacts sales activities. SharpSpring's Activity Feed provides an at-a-glance view of all activities assigned to a user.
With the Sales Optimizer, activities can be set to create new tasks and notify users of specific tasks. This provides you with the opportunity to contact leads as needed.
For example, if the particular automation is configured in such a way that when a user is assigned to lead that interacts with their content, the user can both have a task associated with them and receive a real-time notification.
Refer to the following help articles for more information on the Activity Feed:
Sales Optimizer Tasks Report
The Sales Optimizer can show how created automated tasks are being completed. The Sales Optimizer Tasks report provides you with a detailed report on the number of automated tasks. This report can display information on individual users or entire sales teams.
The Sales Optimizer Tasks report gives insight on what automated tasks are being completed or rescheduled within a given timeframe.
Click Sales Optimizer > Sales Optimizer Report to access the Sales Optimizer Tasks report from SharpSpring's left toolbar.
Refer to Sales Optimizer Tasks Report Overview for more information on the Sales Optimizer Tasks report.