Effective 31 October 2019, SharpSpring terms have been updated. The following are required in order to use SharpSpring services:
- Agencies must accept an updated version of the Partner Terms
- Clients must accept an updated version of the Client Subscription Agreement
This is done within your respective agency and client SharpSpring accounts. Do so by accepting the updated terms when prompted upon logging in.
These terms are being updated to detail how:
- SharpSpring is addressing tax regulations that require certain users to pay sales taxes
- Fees are collected in the SharpSpring billing system
- Partners can leverage SharpSpring services without an additional contract