(Forgive my bad English)
To explain better I enclose an illustrative image: in essence the main problem is that the events related to the visit to the website are grouped by day and do not take into account the time sequence.
What I represent is a typical behavior:
1) The customer fills in the form
2) Customer displays thank-you page
3) The customer immediately an automation for the assignment of the owner
4) The customer receives an e-mail
5) The customer clicks on the link contained in the page and consequently generates a visit
What I read in the timeline is problematic for me because it does not give me back the exact sequence of events:
1) Events visiting the site (all grouped in one day)
2) Filling in the form
3) Assignment of owner
4) Sending the e-mail
In addition, in the case of events visiting the website it would be useful to have a value of type date and time at which the event occurred and not only the time of visit.
Personally, I would treat the events of a visit to the website in a non-aggregated way. What do you think?
Please sign in to leave a comment.